Camp Rudolph exists to make disciples through encounters with God in His creation. They do this through the study of God’s Word, fellowship with believers and recreation in a wooded setting. Camp Rudolph holds summer camps as well as retreats.
This list of core values is what is sought after in teaching students at Camp Rudolph:
• Respect – teaching campers to respect God, their leaders, and each other
• Focus – minimizing distractions to focus on God’s Word
• Life Principles – making these both practical and Biblical
• Mentoring – discipleship in Christ
• Values – helping campers find the most important things in life
• Integrity – being honest even when no one is watching
• Safety – adhering to common sense and health and safety rules
There are several upcoming retreats and events you can enjoy and bring friends.Some are:
November 3rd-4th: MAN Camp
November 10th-12th: Fall Youth Retreat
December 2nd: Annual Meeting and Donor Appreciation
December 27th-30th: Snowball Camp and JC Training
Go to Camprudolph.org for more information on retreats or to give.